Teach your science students all about force with this digital reading passage and learning activities set! Everything your students need to integrate force into their science knowledge is included.
First, a preview page has students activate their background knowledge by attempting to answer questions and define vocabulary words. Then, students read to learn about force. Review activities help students process what they learn about force. You also get 6 comprehension questions and a self-grading quiz to help students review what they learned. Digital flashcards also provide your students with the repeated practice they need to remember what they learned about force.
These digital learning activities are designed based on the latest brain science research to help every student in your class build strong neural networks related to force, so that they can apply this knowledge later.
- a preview page to activate student schema before reading
- 7 interspersed review pages to give the brain time to reflect on what it is learning
- 57 digital flashcards for repeated practice to strengthen neural networks
- a 10 question self-grading quiz for real-time feedback
- 25 information pages with picture supports
- video links to give students choices in learning the material
- contact forces
- non-contact forces
- net force
- Newton’s laws of motion